A lot of people are still coming here because of their interest in SG. Here's a quick rundown for those unfamiliar with End of Nations.
Originally Posted by endofnations.com
Similarities to Shattered Galaxy
- MMO game with RTS gameplay
- Premade unit squads used to fight and capture points
- Faction-based war on a world map split into capturable territories
- Customizable player characters and units
- Large scale team-based PvP
Differences from Shattered Galaxy
- Much larger variety of game types: meaningful PvE, various PvP types, etc. with different control points giving different advantages to the holder
- Variety of map sizes ranging from 1v1 to 28v28
- 4 unique player classes (2 per faction) with different units and abilities.
- Gameplay rewards keeping your current units alive rather than switching throughout the battle
- No battle advantage is given due to world map (portal stacking, cutting, etc.)
- Units don't gain levels, only players. Advancement is done through tech trees, not stat points