Type........Infantry / Heavy
This Infantry unit has reinforced plating to protect the passenger. It is mounted with a huge shield for an arm (think riot shields) and a Tesla Shotgun as the opposing hand.
Worst......Air (cannot attack)
Speed.....High (Solid Cover - off), Low (Solid Cover - on)
Range.....Low (Due to the nature of the shotgun)
- for balance
- Slam n' Zap
- Toggles Shield Cover off when used
- One second charge time to power up shotgun to max capacity
- Cannot attack for 2 seconds to allow shotgun to recharge (includes the 1 second charge mentioned above)
+ If Shield Cover was on, no attack cooldowns and you cannot use shield cover for 3 seconds.
= The unit leaps towards an enemy unit, slamming its Massive shield into them and blasts it with the shotgun.
+ disables stealth on the enemy unit for 3 seconds.
+ If the unit was Infantry - Stunned (1 second) and Heavy Damage
+ If the unit was Light - Moderate Damage, slows movement speed by 15%
+ If the unit was Heavy - Stunned (3 seconds)
- Cannot hit Air
- Movement speed is reduced to 35% for 3 seconds (pressure on hydraulic systems to leap - needs time to recover movement)
- Cooldown 14.5 seconds
- Solid Cover (toggle ability)
= Extends shield to maximum coverage to increase defenses
= Type changes from Infantry to Heavy
- Movement speed reduced to 25%
+ Able to detect Stealth units (medium range) while in Solid Cover
+ Damage from "Light" weapons reduced by 26%
+ Damage from "Heavy" weapons reduced by 13%
+ Damage from "Air" reduced by 70%
- Attack speed is lowered to 60% (focusing on holding shield)
+ Attack damage is raised by 15% (longer time between firing = more damage dealt per shot)
= Cooldown is 1 second to toggle
To create a melee/short-range Infantry unit that was defensive in nature, but had some utility. The name and stealth detection for the unit came from the Hammerhead shark's great electrical sensitivity (detecting signals).